Saturday, July 4, 2009

We are pros...

...at marriage. Ok maybe not, but we have sure enjoyed being married and being able to share our lifes with each other. Clint and I celebrated 6th month anniversary yesterday! I can't believe the time has flown by so quickly. We went to the best Sushi place here in Parker, its called Junz. My favorite was the caterpillar roll...I bet you cant guess which one that is :) It has been a great 6 months and it will be fun to see what life holds for us. We have been so blessed!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it has been 6 months! Time flies when you are having fun. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh, next week! I want some of that avocado and eel goodness in my mouth. Happy birthday to you then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 6 months!! I am jealous you guys go to Junz, we never got around to trying it before we left Parker. Where in Parker are you guys? Do you just love it?

    ReplyDelete